BDI Resourcing are searching for an international doctor to fill the position of Senior Acute Registrar within a South West NHS Trust.
This is an exciting time to be joining this NHS Trust.
Our scale will provide you with great opportunities to develop skills and experience, and our time mattersphilosophy will help us to see patients at the right time, attract and retain the best people and provide the latest treatments locally.
Our vision for the future is simple: to provide the communities we serve with excellent healthcare and build a better future. We look forward to you joining us and being part of this vision.
Acute Medicine within the Hospital is embarking on an exciting journey of transformation and change. There are exciting plans for an ambitious major redevelopment of the EAU service area commencing in the next year to expand and redesign the way we currently deliver ambulatory and short stay care.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic and motivated medical Registrar doctors with an interest in Acute Medicine, to work within our dynamic and fast paced Emergency Assessment Unit.
CESR Support offered.
MRCP is required.
Here at BDI Resourcing we are looking for a Consultant in General Medicine with an interest in Respiratory.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To join the current Respiratory team in providing a comprehensive Respiratory Medicine service to the residents of Yeovil and the surrounding areas.
• To further develop support for acute medical admissions at Yeovil District Hospital.
• To support and improve Out-patient, In-patient, Endoscopic, Respiratory Physiology, Lung Cancer, Sleep and other existing services in Respiratory and General Medicine.
• To be supportive of implementing innovative Pathways of Care being implemented through the Symphony project
• To take an active part in teaching and training of medical students, post graduate medical staff and nursing staff as necessary.
• To take part in audit / research and clinical governance activities.
• To develop / pursue an area of interest in own specialty as agreed and appropriate.
• Care of in-patients in both general and respiratory medicine admitted via acute take as well as electively.
GMC, CESR/CESR CP & MRCP
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Neurologist to fill an ST3 post in a highly reputable NHS University Teaching Hospital in the South West
MRCP and GMC registered
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Consultant in Respiratory Medicine to work within a leading NHS Trust in the South West of England.
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Doctor to fill an ST3+ position in Respiratory Medicine within an excellent Trust in the South West
As part of your clinical duties you will gain first-hand experience of:
1) Inpatient / Outpatient management of Respiratory patients and contribute to the acute unsettled medical take at ST3+ level
2) Bronchoscopy, pleural procedures, including thoracoscopy
3) New technologies in the delivery of health care, management of patients with long term respiratory conditions
4) Supporting / facilitating junior medical staff teaching
BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill an ST3 Endoscopy position within a highly reputable NHS Trust in a great location in the South West