BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a Senior Specialty Registrar Acute Medicine within a University Teaching hospital.
This is intended to offer education and experience in order to help clarify and further the candidate's choice of career and is offered and supported totally independently from the service commitment.
You will be a part of the acute/general medical StR tier at the Hospital, taking a share of the on call duties and gaining exposure to a wide range of medical conditions while being fully supported by a full junior and senior team. This will include full and equal access to supervision as well as internal educational and training opportunities and funded study leave.
This busy job provides excellent opportunity for clinical learning and development of skills. You will be expected to deliver teaching to a cohort of junior doctors and to participate in quality improvement projects.
This post requires full MRCP and a pass in IELTS/OET to evidence your English language skills.
Here at BDI Resourcing we are looking for a Consultant in General Medicine with an interest in Respiratory.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To join the current Respiratory team in providing a comprehensive Respiratory Medicine service to the residents of Yeovil and the surrounding areas.
• To further develop support for acute medical admissions at Yeovil District Hospital.
• To support and improve Out-patient, In-patient, Endoscopic, Respiratory Physiology, Lung Cancer, Sleep and other existing services in Respiratory and General Medicine.
• To be supportive of implementing innovative Pathways of Care being implemented through the Symphony project
• To take an active part in teaching and training of medical students, post graduate medical staff and nursing staff as necessary.
• To take part in audit / research and clinical governance activities.
• To develop / pursue an area of interest in own specialty as agreed and appropriate.
• Care of in-patients in both general and respiratory medicine admitted via acute take as well as electively.
GMC, CESR/CESR CP & MRCP
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Neurologist to fill an ST3 post in a highly reputable NHS University Teaching Hospital in the South West
MRCP and GMC registered
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Consultant in Respiratory Medicine to work within a leading NHS Trust in the South West of England.
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Doctor to fill an ST3+ position in Respiratory Medicine within an excellent Trust in the South West
As part of your clinical duties you will gain first-hand experience of:
1) Inpatient / Outpatient management of Respiratory patients and contribute to the acute unsettled medical take at ST3+ level
2) Bronchoscopy, pleural procedures, including thoracoscopy
3) New technologies in the delivery of health care, management of patients with long term respiratory conditions
4) Supporting / facilitating junior medical staff teaching
BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill an ST3 Endoscopy position within a highly reputable NHS Trust in a great location in the South West