BDI Resourcing are looking for an international doctor for a SHO Respiratory Medicine post within a West England NHS Trust.
The successful doctor will gain experience in the practicalities of running a Lung Screening programme and management of screen-detected findings. The post will include contribution to the Lung Cancer Service (clinics, MDT meetings, procedure lists) both for patients diagnosed within and outwith the screening programme. They will be responsible for clinical and administrative tasks, working closely with the Project Manager, Data Scientist and Lead Nurse as well as other members of the clinical and research team.
In addition to clinical activities, there will be the opportunity for the successful candidate to contribute to research outcomes from the research study. These will include the planned research outputs from the whole study, but in addition, the candidate would be encouraged to pursue their own research projects within the programme with a view to producing first-author poster, presentations and publications.
The hospital would prefer a doctor with MRCP, however they will consider PLAB applications.
Here at BDI Resourcing we are looking for a Consultant in General Medicine with an interest in Respiratory.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To join the current Respiratory team in providing a comprehensive Respiratory Medicine service to the residents of Yeovil and the surrounding areas.
• To further develop support for acute medical admissions at Yeovil District Hospital.
• To support and improve Out-patient, In-patient, Endoscopic, Respiratory Physiology, Lung Cancer, Sleep and other existing services in Respiratory and General Medicine.
• To be supportive of implementing innovative Pathways of Care being implemented through the Symphony project
• To take an active part in teaching and training of medical students, post graduate medical staff and nursing staff as necessary.
• To take part in audit / research and clinical governance activities.
• To develop / pursue an area of interest in own specialty as agreed and appropriate.
• Care of in-patients in both general and respiratory medicine admitted via acute take as well as electively.
GMC, CESR/CESR CP & MRCP
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Neurologist to fill an ST3 post in a highly reputable NHS University Teaching Hospital in the South West
MRCP and GMC registered
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Consultant in Respiratory Medicine to work within a leading NHS Trust in the South West of England.
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Doctor to fill an ST3+ position in Respiratory Medicine within an excellent Trust in the South West
As part of your clinical duties you will gain first-hand experience of:
1) Inpatient / Outpatient management of Respiratory patients and contribute to the acute unsettled medical take at ST3+ level
2) Bronchoscopy, pleural procedures, including thoracoscopy
3) New technologies in the delivery of health care, management of patients with long term respiratory conditions
4) Supporting / facilitating junior medical staff teaching
BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill an ST3 Endoscopy position within a highly reputable NHS Trust in a great location in the South West