BDI Resourcing are searching for a Doctor to fill an ST3+ position in Respiratory Medicine within an excellent Trust in the South West
As part of your clinical duties you will gain first-hand experience of:
1) Inpatient / Outpatient management of Respiratory patients and contribute to the acute unsettled medical take at ST3+ level
2) Bronchoscopy, pleural procedures, including thoracoscopy
3) New technologies in the delivery of health care, management of patients with long term respiratory conditions
4) Supporting / facilitating junior medical staff teaching
Here at BDI Resourcing we are looking for a Consultant in General Medicine with an interest in Respiratory.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To join the current Respiratory team in providing a comprehensive Respiratory Medicine service to the residents of Yeovil and the surrounding areas.
• To further develop support for acute medical admissions at Yeovil District Hospital.
• To support and improve Out-patient, In-patient, Endoscopic, Respiratory Physiology, Lung Cancer, Sleep and other existing services in Respiratory and General Medicine.
• To be supportive of implementing innovative Pathways of Care being implemented through the Symphony project
• To take an active part in teaching and training of medical students, post graduate medical staff and nursing staff as necessary.
• To take part in audit / research and clinical governance activities.
• To develop / pursue an area of interest in own specialty as agreed and appropriate.
• Care of in-patients in both general and respiratory medicine admitted via acute take as well as electively.
GMC, CESR/CESR CP & MRCP
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Neurologist to fill an ST3 post in a highly reputable NHS University Teaching Hospital in the South West
MRCP and GMC registered
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Consultant in Respiratory Medicine to work within a leading NHS Trust in the South West of England.
BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill an ST3 Endoscopy position within a highly reputable NHS Trust in a great location in the South West
BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill a Consultant Rheumatology post within an excellent NHS Trust in the South West.
MRCP / UK Experience desirable