BDI Resourcing are searching for a Doctor to fill a Trust Grade (ST4+ equivalent) Paediatrics position in a highly acknowledged NHS Trust in Yorkshire.
- The Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust provides a comprehensive range of acute hospital and specialist healthcare services for approximately 800,000 people living in and around; York, North Yorkshire, North East Yorkshire and Ryedale. Successful post holders will have the great benefit and opportunity of living and working within the region.
- Fixed Term 12 month contract with possibility to extend
- The successful candidate will work alongside other trainees to provide a full shift rota at middle grade level.
- The post will involve acute paediatrics, neonates and outpatient clinics.
- There is an active Postgraduate Medical Education Centre on both sites, as part of a dynamic Education and Training directorate, that is developing multi-professional training.