BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor to join a South of England NHS Trust's Anaesthetics Department.
The Department provides general anaesthetic services for all the within the Trust. These include General Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Maxillofacial Surgery, Urology and Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
1. The day-to-day care and management of patients.
2. Anaesthetising patients in theatre with direct and indirect Consultant supervision for both elective and emergency cases which includes a commitment to the on call rota
3. Work in Intensive Care Unit including on call commitment under Consultant supervision.
4. Work in obstetric unit, including an on call commitment under Consultant supervision.
5. Advice to other staff.
6. Flexible use of time depending on the needs of the department. This may include undertaking fixed commitments out of normal working hours.
This post requires full EDAIC/FRCA and a pass in IELTS/OET.
BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a Specialty Doctor ICU/Critical Care post within a Midlands NHS Trust.
You will join a friendly and hard working department who will support subspecialist interests.
This post requires full EDAIC/FRCA and a pass in IELTS or OET.
BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a Specialty Doctor ICU post in a fantastic Greater London NHS Trust.
You will join a friendly, supportive and hardworking department who will provide full CESR support to aid you
1. You will be expected to provide Anaesthetics for elective and emergency cases in all surgical specialties
2. You will be expected to undertake a programme of audit or other forms of clinical governance under a designated consultant supervisor.
3. You will take part in monthly departmental educational and business meetings
4. You would be expected to undergo annual appraisal and meet continuing medical educational needs to satisfy that process.
You will need full EDAIC/FRCA and a pass in IELTS or OET to apply for this post.
BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a Consultant Anaesthetics post in a University Hospital located in the Midlands.
Particular experience and expertise in
Other skills in teaching, management and leadership would also be attractive.
Other interests are encouraged and effort will be made to accommodate them within the job plan, subject to annual job plan review and appraisal.
This post requires full FRCA or EDAIC and a pass in IELTS or OET.
BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a Middle Grade/Specialty Doctor Cardiothoracic Anaesthetics post.
The successful doctor will participate in the provision of all aspects of Anaesthesia for both adults and children undergoing cardiac and thoracic procedures.
The exact case mix will depend upon the post holder’s prior experience and career aims. There is an established Consultant delivered teaching programme.
Experienced clinical fellows will have regular sessions on our ongoing programme for TAVI’s and other minimally invasive procedures.
This post requires requires full EDAIC/FRCA and then a pass in IELTS/OET.
BDI Resourcing for international doctors to apply for a Middle Grade Anaesthetics post within a London NHS Trust.
The post holder will be given the opportunity to develop their skills in order to provide an excellent
This post will allow you to gain experience within your specialist interest.
Support and will be provided for doctors who wish to develop a portfolio of training and evidence in preparation for an application for GMC Specialty Registration via the non-training (CESR) route.
This post requires the doctor to hold full FRCA/EDAIC and a pass in IELTS/OET.