BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor to join a South of England NHS Trust's Anaesthetics Department.
The Department provides general anaesthetic services for all the within the Trust. These include General Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Maxillofacial Surgery, Urology and Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
1. The day-to-day care and management of patients.
2. Anaesthetising patients in theatre with direct and indirect Consultant supervision for both elective and emergency cases which includes a commitment to the on call rota
3. Work in Intensive Care Unit including on call commitment under Consultant supervision.
4. Work in obstetric unit, including an on call commitment under Consultant supervision.
5. Advice to other staff.
6. Flexible use of time depending on the needs of the department. This may include undertaking fixed commitments out of normal working hours.
This post requires full EDAIC/FRCA and a pass in IELTS/OET.
Applications are invited for the post of a Specialty Doctor in Anaesthetics at a North West England NHS Trust.
Anaesthetic services are provided for 10 Main Theatres covering a wide range of surgical including: General and Vascular Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology, Maxillofacial and Dental, Paeds, Gynaecology, Urology, Orthopaedics and Trauma.
You will join a friendly and supportive department with future training and teaching opportunities.
This post requires full FRCA/EDAIC with a pass in IELTS or OET.
BDI Resourcing to appoint two Specialty Doctors in Anaesthetics to join a friendly, hard-working and supportive department at a South East England NHS Trust.
The Department provides general Anaesthetic services for all the within the Trust. These include General Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Maxillofacial Surgery, Urology and Obstetrics and Gynaecology