BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor to join a South of England NHS Trust's Anaesthetics Department.
The Department provides general anaesthetic services for all the within the Trust. These include General Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Maxillofacial Surgery, Urology and Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
1. The day-to-day care and management of patients.
2. Anaesthetising patients in theatre with direct and indirect Consultant supervision for both elective and emergency cases which includes a commitment to the on call rota
3. Work in Intensive Care Unit including on call commitment under Consultant supervision.
4. Work in obstetric unit, including an on call commitment under Consultant supervision.
5. Advice to other staff.
6. Flexible use of time depending on the needs of the department. This may include undertaking fixed commitments out of normal working hours.
This post requires full EDAIC/FRCA and a pass in IELTS/OET.
NHS opportunity for a Locum Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine. The position is within an NHS Trust located in Wales.
Wales is a Country in the South West of the UK and is popular for its beautiful coastline, mountainous national parks and distinctive Welsh language. The capital of Wales is Cardiff which is a coastal city with an extensive array of history, leisure and culture.
Working for NHS Wales will bring you plenty of benefits including:
We are very excited to be offering 10 vacancies at Registrar level at a fantastic University Trust in the South of England! The role is an Anaesthetic position, with ICU responsibilities.
NHS opportunity for a Locum Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine. The position is within an NHS Trust located in the Midlands.
Last minute interview slot available for a Specialty Doctor in Anaesthetics and ICU!! This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious anaesthetist who is eager to interview at a brilliant NHS Trust on the 17th of May!!
Interviews running over the next two week for an NHS Locum Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine. Full one to one NHS interview preparation given.