BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor to join a South of England NHS Trust's Anaesthetics Department.
The Department provides general anaesthetic services for all the within the Trust. These include General Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Maxillofacial Surgery, Urology and Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
1. The day-to-day care and management of patients.
2. Anaesthetising patients in theatre with direct and indirect Consultant supervision for both elective and emergency cases which includes a commitment to the on call rota
3. Work in Intensive Care Unit including on call commitment under Consultant supervision.
4. Work in obstetric unit, including an on call commitment under Consultant supervision.
5. Advice to other staff.
6. Flexible use of time depending on the needs of the department. This may include undertaking fixed commitments out of normal working hours.
This post requires full EDAIC/FRCA and a pass in IELTS/OET.
BDI Resourcing currently have 8 Consultant Intensivist positions available for International Doctors within a highly reputable and well recognised NHS Trust in the South East (short journey away from london)r
BDI Resourcing currently have 2 Consultant Anaesthetist positions available for International Doctors within a highly reputable and well recognised NHS Trust in the South East (short journey away from london)
EDAIC/FCPS (full GMC)
BDI Resourcing are now looking for a Doctor to fill a Middle Grade (ST3+) Anaesthestist position within an excellent NHS Trust in London.
BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill a Specialty Doctor position within a highly reputable NHS Trust within the Midlands
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Doctor to fill an ST3+ Intensive Care post within a highly reputable NHS Trust in the East Midlands