Roles and Responsibilities:
- There are flexible sessions in the posts allowing the post-holder to maintain an interest and skills in other areas of anaesthesia.
- The post-holder will be required to participate in programmes for teaching clinical students, training junior doctors and in clinical examinations.
- The post-holder will participate in all clinical governance activities, including clinical audit, clinical effectiveness, risk management, quality improvement activities as required by the Trust.
- The post-holder will be required to keep fully up-to-date with their relevant area of practice and to be able to demonstrate this to the satisfaction of the Trust.
- The post-holder will be required to work within the Trust's management policies and procedures, both statutory and internal, accepting that the resources available to the Trust are finite and that all changes in clinical practice or workload, or developments requiring additional resources must have prior agreement with the Trust.
Requirements: Full GMC, EDAIC/FCPS