BDI Reosurcing are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and friendly international doctors for Middle Grade Emergency Medicine posts located within Wales.
The post is located within a beautiful urban part of the country, with access to the glorious countryside.
1. To collaborate and work to maintain Emergency Medicine services in line with strategic requirements.
2. To provide, with the other Specialty doctors in the Emergency Medicine specialty, routine and emergency services to the Trust, operating a system of mutual out-of-hours cover, and cover for annual, study and professional leave.
3. To develop a special interest to complement those of the existing Specialty doctors in the Emergency Medicine specialty and in accordance with the priorities of the Trust.
4. To take responsibility for the professional supervision and appraisal of junior medical staff, in conjunction with colleagues.
5. To participate, where appropriate, in the education and training of junior doctors, medical students, nurses, paramedics and general practitioners.
6. To liase with medical staff in other specialties and participate in clinical meetings and postgraduate activities in the Trust.
7. To maintain and develop good communications with general practitioners.
8. To participate in research in accordance with priorities agreed within the Clinical Groups and the Trust within available resources.
9. To demonstrate a firm commitment to the principles of clinical governance, including:
10. Developing and maintaining appropriate systems and practice to ensure effective clinical audit in Emergency Medicine.
11. Attending and contributing to the Trust’s Clinical Governance Programme.
12. Participating in the Trust’s Clinical Incident Reporting system.
13. Developing a programme of personal continuing professional education and development, within available resources and within the workload and priorities of the service, as agreed with the Clinical Director and Group Director and in accordance.
A pass in IELTS/OET