Roles and Responsibilities:
- Multidisciplinary team working is key component of the working within the Trust and involves regular MDT discussions with colleagues
- Providing evidence-based care for patients in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Continuing responsibility for the care of patients in your charge, including all administrative duties associated with patient care
- Sub specialty interests is within Breast & Urology
- Responsibilities for carrying out teaching, examination and accreditation duties are required, and for contributing to undergraduate and post-graduate and continuing medical education activity.
- Participation in clinical audit and in continuing medical education.
- Conducting suitable duties in cases of emergencies and unforeseen circumstances.
- The post holder will not participate in an out of hours consultant rota