BDI Resourcing is very excited to be offering several roles in Acute Medicine at ST3 level. These positions would be perfect for any IMG's looking to pursue their first position withing the NHS. The Trust is looking to expand their department and have recently done some fantastic work with several IMGs!
- Whilst this is more of a registrar post, there will be more senior support available in the department at all times in the form of either a consultant or more senior registrar grade doctor.
- Study leave can usually be arranged, subject to notice, for educational activities relevant to acute medicine. Relevant study-leave includes life-support courses, other general medicine courses, and preparation for exams.
- Funding is available for educational activities such as e-learning, and e-portfolio access.
- As a forward-thinking department, interested in reviewing outcomes and improving quality they encourage involvement in clinical audit.
Duties of post:
- The post holder will be supported and expected to fulfil the CPD requirements of the Royal College of Physicians.
- There will be regular appraisals and mentoring with an engaged and motivated Acute medicine Consultant.
- The post-holder will be strongly encouraged to work towards post-graduate examinations (if not already held).
- CESR support provided for those accumulating evidence for specialist registration application.