BDI Resourcing are seeking an Associate Specialist in Clinical Oncology for a Permanent post in an excellent NHS Trust in the West Midlands
- Educational and CESR support provided in post
- Tumour-site coverage negotiable
- Location West Midlands
- Subject to experience, this will include supervision of patients requiring radiotherapy and systemic anti-cancer therapy.
- You will be joining a dynamic and friendly established team of 8 Oncologists (with plans for further expansion posts).
- GMC Registration
- Desirable – overseas consultant experience