The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Embed themselves into the paediatric service as a senior doctor operating in Acute General Paediatrics, CAU and ED.
- Take an active role in Paediatric ward rounds and OPD’s and teaching junior staff.
- Have good communication skills and proficiency working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Be aware of safeguarding protocol, identify and report safeguarding concerns.
- Have a good understanding of audit and take an active role in quality improvement.
- The NHS Trust has two main sites and in total has over 700 beds – this post is based in the smaller of the two hospitals with around 300 beds.
- The Hospital provides a full range of emergency and elective services as expected from a district general hospital.
- The Trust is dedicated to the professional development of its staff and will provide dedicated training and teaching time each week.
- The Trust is located in beautiful corner of the south midlands; an area known for its quintessential British lifestyle.
- There town is brimming with leisure activities perfect for families and boasts Ofsted rated “Good” and “Outstanding” schools.
- The area has a low cost of both housing and living expenses which will allow you to save up or enjoy the lively markets with more freedom.
- There are fantastic public transport connections to Birmingham and the Hospital is only an hour away from Birmingham International airport.
The successful candidate will have:
- Full MRCPCH
- Completed GMC registration with license to practice.
- Life support qualifications including APLS and BLS.
- Over 5 years’ experience working as a Registrar or equivalent grade.
- Demonstrated experience with safeguarding cases.
- Interest in quality improvement and audit
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to [email protected] and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.