BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a Paediatric Cardiology role in a fantastic West Midlands Trust.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preventing, diagnosing and treating illnesses.
- To participate in and develop services for children with congenital heart disease.
- Cover for colleagues' annual leave and other authorised absences.
- On-Call cover Congenital Heart Disease.
- Consultant of the week duties.
- Supervise and train junior medical staff in all aspects of congenital heart disease, especially congenital heart disease imaging.
- Teaching, research and administration.
- To participate in departmental and Trust matters concerning clinical governance and audit.
MRCPCH and IELTS or OET to evidence your English language skills.