BDI Resourcing are seeking a hardworking international doctor for a General Paediatrics role in a West Yorkshire NHS Trust. The successful candidate should also have experience of advanced paediatric life support and IV cannulation in the last three years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnosing and treating Paediatric patients.
- Provide ongoing care and treatment and care to patients within the department.
- Deliver comprehensive paediatric service with responsibility for diagnosis and treatment of illnesses.
- Supervise and train junior members of staff.
- Participation in clinical governance arrangements of the Trust including research and clinical audit.
- Remain aware of professional guidelines such as 'Duties of a Doctor' and 'GMC Performance' and act in accordance with these.
- Providing cover for colleagues during annual leave and periods of authorised absence.
- Responsible for your performance of clinical duties.
Experience of advanced paediatric life support and IV cannulation in the last three years, full MRCPCH and a pass in IELTS or OET.