BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for an ST3+ Emergency Medicine post within a Yorkshire NHS Trust.
You will join a friendly and supportive department who will provide you with full career developmental support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prove of a first class clinical service to our patients.
- To supervise and teach junior clinical staff formally and informally.
- To attend a weekly protected teaching session for Speciality doctors.
- To participate in the research, audit and governance programmes within the Directorate and within the Trust.
- To take part in professional development and appraisal processes.
- To take part in service development.
- Examine and treat patients in the Emergency Medicine Department.
This post requires MRCEM/PLAB and a pass in IELTS or OET.