BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill a Consultant Paediatrician post within a highly reputable NHS Trust in Yorkshire.
- This is a vacancy for a substantive Consultant post in Community Paediatrics following the retirement of the current post holder. It is a Consultant Paediatrician post with responsibilities in the department of Community Child Health
- The successful candidate will provide assessments and care to children with neurodisability including Autism spectrum disorders and health assessments for children looked after by Local authority.
- There are opportunities for developing an interest in Medical Education.
- The Department of Community Child Health is well integrated with the Hospital Paediatric Department and further development of the integrated secondary care paediatric service is ongoing.
- The Department is staffed by 5.3 WTE Consultants, of which one consultant works in both the hospital and in the community, 0.5 WTE Associate Specialist and one Specialty Doctor.
- We also have two Neurodisability Nurses, one Nursery Nurse and one Autism coordinator.