BDI Resourcing are looking for an international doctor to join a
You will join a close team of Microbiologists and infectious disease Clinicians providing the highest standards in clinical infection management, laboratory microbiology, infection prevention and control and antimicrobial stewardship.
- You will primarily work as part of the medical microbiology team to provide a comprehensive clinical microbiology and infection service
- Communication and ward visits in response to urgent microbiology results
- Augmented care ward visits (General ITUs, General HDU, Cardiac ITU)
- Clinical microbiology consultation service
- Review and authorisation of laboratory reports
The post requires full FRCPath Medical Microbiology and a pass in IELTS or OET.
Applications are invited for a Consultant Histopathology post at a Yorkshire NHS Trust.
Pathology services are modern and efficient.
The hospital provides a full range of histopathology, cytology and post-mortem services.
The cellular pathology department also carries out a wide range of research activities and its members are actively involved in teaching and training
This post requires full FRCPath Histopathology and a pass in IELTS or OET.
BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a Consultant Histopathology post within a West Yorkshire NHS Trust.
The successful applicant will contribute to one or more sub-specialist areas of surgical pathology reporting, including head and
An appetite for teaching and training is essential, in keeping with the academic ethos of the department.