BDI Resourcing are looking for an international doctor to join a
You will join a close team of Microbiologists and infectious disease Clinicians providing the highest standards in clinical infection management, laboratory microbiology, infection prevention and control and antimicrobial stewardship.
- You will primarily work as part of the medical microbiology team to provide a comprehensive clinical microbiology and infection service
- Communication and ward visits in response to urgent microbiology results
- Augmented care ward visits (General ITUs, General HDU, Cardiac ITU)
- Clinical microbiology consultation service
- Review and authorisation of laboratory reports
The post requires full FRCPath Medical Microbiology and a pass in IELTS or OET.