BDI Resourcing are seeking an international Radiologist for a Consultant GI Radiology post within a North West England NHS Trust.
The hospital not only serves a diverse, multi-ethnic local population, but operates as one of the major trauma centres.
The successful doctor will be encouraged to offer provision of imaging for a further sub-
In addition, you will be required to play an active role in the general workload of the imaging departments.
This post requires full FRCR and a pass in IELTS or OET.
Team BDI Resourcing are very keen to talk to an IMG looking to work as a Trust Middle Grade Paediatrics and Level 2 Neonates Doctor in a 12 month fixed term post at a University Hospital in the North West of England.
BDI Resourcing have an incredible position for a Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine.
The Critical Care Directorate seeks candidates to provide critical care at a busy and dynamic multisite Trust. The Directorate has a high profile within the Trust and is both a rapidly expanding and well-respected service. The appointee will join the friendly, collegiate, outward-looking and hard-working ICUs. Job plans are indicative and consideration will be given to any successful candidates wishing to develop special interests that they may have in the development of other aspects of service within the trust which may lead to a change in their initial job plan. We encourage applications from intensivists with interest or experience in critical care outreach or critical care follow-up services. Candidates are encouraged to discuss their speciality interests at the pre-interview stage.
EDIC / EDAIC / FRCA (or equivalent)
Eligibility for GMC registration (required)
BDI Resourcing are working with a fantastic teaching hospital in the North West of England to recruit a driven Anaesthetist.
EDIC / EDAIC or equivalent.
EDAIC/EDIC or equivalent.
• GMC via postgrad qualification.
• Must be happy with working in rural location.
Requirements: Full GMC
Requirements: EDIC, MRCP, EDAIC (or equivalent) and previous Consultant experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Weekly consultant supervised community paediatric clinic alternating weekly between social paediatrics, including looked after children’s service, and neurodevelopmental clinic lists
• Weekly consultant supervised multidisciplinary development assessment clinic, new and follow up.
• Opportunity for experience with child public health & immunisation coordination duties, including campaigns.
• Registrar on call rota for Child Protection and Safe Guarding.
• Must have GMC registration with MRCPCH or equivalent.
• UK/Ireland experienced is desirable but not essential.
BDI resourcing are looking for a Junior Clinical Fellow in General Medicine for a role in the North West of England.
Roles and responsabilities:
BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill a Specialty Registrar Histopathology position in an excellent NHS Trust in the North West
GMC registration is required.
Candidates can be overseas or in the UK.