BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a Registrar Cardiology post within a Wales NHS Trust.
The successful doctor will receive practical training and experience in all aspects of therapeutic cardiology
You will be responsible to manage the patients on the ward, assist and coordinate care and facilitate patient flow.
You will have to attend outpatient clinics and have the opportunity to develop or continue to pursue a specialist interest.
You will be expected to be in full possession MRCP and a pass in IELTS/OET.
BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor to join a busy but friendly Paediatric team in a Wales NHS Trust.
The role is suitable for a doctor at ST1 level, but with a couple of years' sole Paediatrics experience.
The Trust delivers care for and training in, a wide range of paediatric specialties, including: Paediatric intensive care, Congenital Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Neurology, & Oncology, Endocrinology, Diabetes, Respiratory and Cystic Fibrosis, General Surgery and Urology and General Paediatrics.
You will deliver care to Paediatric patients on, liaise with colleagues, seeing acutely sick children and clerking in, composing discharge summaries and requesting investigation.
You will be required to provide on-call cover.
You will be required to hold a pass in IELTS/OET and then PLAB to apply for this Trust.
BDI Resourcing are looking for a friendly, motivated and hard-working international doctor for a Senior Registrar General Paediatrics post within a Wales NHS Trust.
You will be covering shifts on the general paediatric ward, paediatric emergency department and the outpatient clinic.
The Trust will provide you with the opportunity to develp your skills and teach junior doctors.
BDI Reosurcing are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and friendly international doctors for Middle Grade Emergency Medicine posts located within Wales.
The post is located within a beautiful urban part of the country, with access to the glorious countryside.
1. To collaborate and work to maintain Emergency Medicine services in line with strategic requirements.
2. To provide, with the other Specialty doctors in the Emergency Medicine specialty, routine and emergency services to the Trust, operating a system of mutual out-of-hours cover, and cover for annual, study and professional leave.
3. To develop a special interest to complement those of the existing Specialty doctors in the Emergency Medicine specialty and in accordance with the priorities of the Trust.
4. To take responsibility for the professional supervision and appraisal of junior medical staff, in conjunction with colleagues.
5. To participate, where appropriate, in the education and training of junior doctors, medical students, nurses, paramedics and general practitioners.
6. To liase with medical staff in other specialties and participate in clinical meetings and postgraduate activities in the Trust.
7. To maintain and develop good communications with general practitioners.
8. To participate in research in accordance with priorities agreed within the Clinical Groups and the Trust within available resources.
9. To demonstrate a firm commitment to the principles of clinical governance, including:
10. Developing and maintaining appropriate systems and practice to ensure effective clinical audit in Emergency Medicine.
11. Attending and contributing to the Trust’s Clinical Governance Programme.
12. Participating in the Trust’s Clinical Incident Reporting system.
13. Developing a programme of personal continuing professional education and development, within available resources and within the workload and priorities of the service, as agreed with the Clinical Director and Group Director and in accordance.
A pass in IELTS/OET