English and History graduate, with a masters in Education, Alice has recently moved to Bristol to pursue her career in helping doctors relocate to the UK. In her spare time Alice enjoys going to the gym (very occasionally), hanging out with friends but most importantly enjoys a good mojito.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
"BDI Resourcing actively helps both doctors and the NHS with the current staffing crisis"
#1 Item on your bucket list
Q&A with Alice
1. Who is your hero?
1000% my Mum.
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
I was super attached to my teddy bear Lion, Leo
3. Can you play any instruments?
I can play a song on the Piano. Safe to say my years worth of Piano lessons were both a waste of time and money.
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias.
Extremely, like super super super, petrified of spiders.
6.What was the worst pet you have ever had?
I used to have Seamonkeys until I accidentally spilt them on the floor.
7. What was your favourite TV programme growing up?
Arthur or Tracy Beaker or Doctor Who
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Salty. Basic is best.
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
10. How would you friends describe you?
A bit crazy, always classy, never trashy, and on occassion, a wee bit sassy.
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
Even though I’m super clumsy and love to be lazy, I’m actually really good at sports. I used to sail for Devon, competing in nation championships and have also played netball, volleyball and basket ball competitively. I don’t really enjoy running, but used to do a lot of cross country and athletics.
12. What is your favourite quote?
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain” - Dolly Parton
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
Wherever my cat is.
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Rich and Famous.