Isabella grew up in Bristol and enjoyed travelling from a young age, having family and friends spread around the globe. She developed an interest in different cultures, and went on to study History at university, and spent a year as part of her degree studying in San Diego. Being passionate about travel and culture, working placing international Radiologists for BDI was a good fit for her; as it would help further improve diversity in both the NHS and the UK.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
"For me working at BDI was both an ethical and a career-related choice. It offers a great level of support for international doctors, and also helps to address employment levels in the NHS. As a company, it also has a supportive team culture and offers me opportunities to further my career."
#1 item on your bucket list
I would love to visit every country in the world! If that is over-ambitious, I’d love to spend a few weeks trekking around the Arctic with all of my equipment with me.
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
Three identical small male toy cats, all called Lavender.
3. Can you play any instruments?
I have sung in a choir since I was 7.
4. What was your childhood nickname?
Big B (sometimes I still go by it).
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
I am very freaked out by moths of all sizes.
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
A fish called fish-head who lived for years.
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
10. How would your friends describe you?
Self-indulgent and always up for fun.
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I used to be severely deaf for a few years.
12. What is your favourite quote?
Treat yo self.
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Going out for a ‘treat’ at least once a week
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A waitress, a cashier and/or a teacher.
Bella specialises in placing Radiologists from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a question or find out how we can help then please email email@example.com or follow the links to our social media channels.