Ben uses his communication skills, attained from a daunting amount of hours spent behind a bar, in order to find the right connections between NHS Hospitals and international doctors. Born and raised in Lithuania, and having moved to the UK himself Ben works in order to ensure that international doctors have as easy an adaptation and moving process as possible. Having graduated Psychology in University of Surrey, Ben claims he has a certification in giving up on ever trying to properly figure out how humanity ticks.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
"From the first day at work, it has become clear that everyone who works here is not just a colleague- they are family. It is immensely inspiring being part of a team of experts with such devotion to their craft."
#1 Item on your bucket list
To get both a bucket and a list for it.
Q&A with Benas
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
3. Can you play any instruments?
Yep, I can play guitar.
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
I’m afraid one day communism will be considered a valid form of government.
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
Pet rock, didn’t really do much or help around the house.
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Sour cream and onion.
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
10. How would your friends describe you?
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I like to cook.
12. What is your favourite quote?
“To create is to live twice”- Albert Camus
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Listening to Lana Del Rey
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Benas specialises in placing Surgeons from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a queston or find out how we can help then please email [email protected] or follow the links to our social media channels.