Ex professional cricketer and associate recruitment consultant, Brandon Gilmour uses his expertise to help international doctors move to the UK to work for the NHS. Brandon enjoys playing cricket on the weekend and the occasional run. Brandon also enjoys socialising with friends.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
“BDI is an ambitious company, going in the right direction. It’s a great place to build your career and further your knowledge”
#1 item on your bucket list
Visit the Northern lights.
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
3. Can you play any instruments?
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
A budgie, it was useless
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Sour cream and onions
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
10. How would your friends describe you?
Fun, Friendly, Outgoing
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
Nothing yet, I don’t think!
12. What is your favourite quote?
The grass is greener where you water it.
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Brandon specialises in placing specialist Medicine doctors from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a or find out how we can help then please email [email protected] or follow the links to our social media channels.