What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
They are the professionals in the industry that offer unequivocal support to oversea’s docs and the NHS.
#1 Item on your Bucket List
To see Leicester win the FA Cup and to travel more
Q&A with Craig
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
3. Can you play any instruments?
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Sour Cream (surely no other option)
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
No but a friend wrote one about my mum
10. How would your friends describe you?
Fun, kind, reliable
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
12. What is your favourite quote?
If you don’t laugh, you cry
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
King Power Stadium
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate, sweets, junk food
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
The guy who ran on to the football pitch with the medical bag (physio)
Craig specialises in placing Surgeons and doctors in T&O or Obstretrics and Gynaecology from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a question or find out how we can help then please email [email protected]or follow the links to our social media channels.