Dreamweaver and visionary Daniel Platts uses his expertise in medical recruitment to ensure that our company always strives for the best. Sheffield-born Daniel is passionate about changing the NHS for the better and engaging international doctors and nurses to eradicate the need for locum staff. Whilst his Economics degree has never come in particularly useful, Daniel has always taken a light-hearted and happy-go-lucky approach in his recruitment career. He is also very sarcastic.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
“BDI Resourcing is my baby and I’m so passionate about its growth and success. I love our team and our goal is to be the absolute best every day”
#1 item on your bucket list
To play guitar with Noel Gallagher!
Questions to answer:
1. Who is your hero?
My amazing mum!
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
My Scalextric set
3. Can you play any instruments?
I play the guitar and sing very loudly when no one is around
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
I am petrified of flying
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
I only had one pet which was my beloved dog, Sally
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
I’m pretty sure Tina Turner once wrote something about me being simply the best
10. How would your friends describe you?
Moody, uncompromising and unbelievable (all in a good way!)
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I am completely T-total and do not drink alcohol
12. What is your favourite quote?
If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
South Beach, Miami
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate or anything sweet!
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Daniel specialises in placing Medicine doctors from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a queston or find out how we can help then please email [email protected] or follow the links to our social media channels.