Executive Recruitment Consultant
Executive Recruitment Consultant Elliott Burrows, top boy of the firm, uses his experience in sales and recruitment to help show best practice in A&E recruitment in the UK. Furthermore, Elliott from Staines uses his experience in dealing with a wide range of demographics across his career to develop a true understanding of his Doctors needs and matching them up with roles that Doctors are genuinely excited to start.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
“BDI Resourcing focuses on the parts of recruitment that many competitors leave out, and that’s offering assistance from start to finish at any hour of the day, and then some!”
#1 item on your bucket list
To keep living life to the full and share laughter and experiences with friends and family.
Q&A with Elliott:
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
A blue rabbit that I inventively called…. Blue Rab
3. Can you play any instruments?
I play the guitar and I am a very good singer
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
A gerbil called dilemma who VERY ironically ran away.. A dilemma I’m sure you’ll agree
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
Rosie and Jim
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Sour cream and chive
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
Tom Jones – She’s a Lady
10. How would your friends describe you?
Weird, but good
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I love techno music
12. What is your favourite quote?
"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about” – Oscar Wilde
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
The owner of a vegetarian pastry shop
Elliott specialises in placing Emergency Medicine doctors from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a queston or find out how we can help then please email [email protected] or follow the links to our social media channels.