Social Media Executive
Researcher and creator Gabrielle Richardson uses her expertise to create informative content in her role as a Social Media Executive. Hertfordshire-born Gabrielle thoroughly enjoys speaking, guiding and informing doctors each day in order to support them in finding their first NHS placement. For the majority of her Law and Politics degree at Cardiff University, she studied, partied and even set up the university’s first Wine society.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
“BDI Resourcing is such a forward-thinking and focused company to work for. There is a big learning and supportive culture here, so it is very cool to see your career grow.”
#1 item on your bucket list
Go to an elephant sanctuary to feed and play with all of the baby elephants.
Q&A with Gabrielle
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
The Bratz dolls or my tamagotchi
3. Can you play any instruments?
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
Spiders - they're stange
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
A rabbit, I was only allowed to keep her for a day
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
That's So Raven/Tracy Beaker
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Prawn Cocktail, definitely the best
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
10. How would your friends describe you?
Super duper fun
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I am queen of pranks
12. What is your favourite quote?
"If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun. "
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?