Relocation and Compliance Executive
Fire-eater and circus performer, Isla Hull, degree in Law with Business, is our Relocation and Compliance Executive. By day Isla supports international doctors with relocating to the UK and working within the NHS, but by night you will find Isla teaching aerial classes or riding her scooter.
What do you like working for BDI Resourcing?
"The team are just great; knowledgeable and fun, with a collective focus on driving a high standard in recruiting quality candidates. The difference this has and will continue to make to the NHS is something I am extremely proud to be a part of."
#1 item on your bucket list
Go storm chasing in Tornado Alley
1. Who is your hero?
My Bom’ma (Grandma)
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
Sega Mega Drive
3. Can you play any instruments?
Does a kazoo count? If not, then no.
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
Fish... In the sea, in restaurants and in supermarkets.
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
Seamonkey’s. They looked nothing like the picture on the box.
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Texas BBQ, all day long
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
Yes. It was very cringey.
10. How would your friends describe you?
Loyal, funny and most likely a bit odd.
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
Other than being in the circus?! I used to be on Team GB as a competitive swimmer as a teenager.
12. What is your favourite quote?
“Life is a soup and I’m a fork”
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
San Francisco. Such an awesome, vibrant And colourful city.
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An explorer. And to be grown up. It hasn’t really happened yet.
Isla specialises in supporting doctors through their relocation process. If you would like support from Isla please email email@example.com or follow the links to our social media channels.