Associate Recruitment Consultant
Cornish born and bred Johnny is the new kid in on the block. Business graduate and Associate Recruitment Consultant here at BDI Resourcing, Johnny utilises his talents in recruitment to find the best Emergency Medicine Doctors to fill the vacancies within the NHS Trusts located in the Midlands. Although not medically trained himself, Johnny has, however, spent many hapless hours in A+E during his mid spent youth. Johnny knows he owes a lot to the NHS and feels very privileged to help support our health care system. When Johnny isn’t in the office, you can find him enjoying Bristol’s nightlife. He enjoys keeping fit and playing sports, particularly rugby.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
“Being a part of BDI Resourcing is fantastic, It’s a great opportunity for my career. But the best part of the job is knowing that I am helping International Doctors find their dream job in the UK, whilst also adding immense value to our NHS. I’m excited to be a part of the company’s growth and I couldn’t ask for a better team”
#1 item on your bucket list
Go on a Lord of the Rings / Hobbit movie set expedition set.
1. Who is your hero?
Aragon II Elessar (if you know you know).
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
My Ben 10 watch, I still wear it now.
3. Can you play any instruments?
My sweet angelic vocal chords and the guitar.
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
An empty fridge.
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
A pet rock. It had a stone cold personality.
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
Bob The Builder was the don.
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Sour cream and onion obviously takes the crown.
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
Do insult/hate poems count? If so, yes.
10. How would your friends describe you?
A younger Terry Crews.
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I am 6”11ft. Tall for my age.
12. What is your favourite quote?
YOU SHALL NOT PASS – Gandalf The Grey.
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
Mousehole / The Shire.
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Maoam Pinballs. Best. Sweets. Ever.
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A Doctor. The irony.
Johnny specialises in placing Emergency Medicine doctors from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a question or find out how we can help then please email [email protected] or follow the links to our social media channels