Associate Recruitment Consultant
Sociology and Criminology Graduate and Associate Recruitment Consultant Jonathan Carter uses his expertise to assist International Doctors in their move to work for the NHS. Jonathan tailors his search to ensure that each individual candidates runs as smoothly as possible. In his free time Jonathan is a keen runner and aims to complete his first marathon in the next year. Jonathan also enjoys watching football and mixed martial arts.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
"BDI Resourcing is an incredibly ambitious and knowledgable company to work for. This company provides a clear progression route for my career and will ensure that I am supported every step of the way."
#1 item on your bucket list
To attend a UFC event in Las Vegas
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
3. Can you play any instruments?
I Could play the Violin as a child but I probably don’t remember any of it now!
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
I’m not a fan of the open Ocean
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
Guinea Pig called Fudge who had an endless appetite
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Sour cream and chive
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
Not that I’m aware of!
10. How would your friends describe you?
Reliable and funny (hopefully)
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I’ve completed an online course to make me an ordained minister
12. What is your favourite quote?
“A good idea is a good idea forever” – David Brent
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A footballer, but I never had the skills to match my ambition!
Jonny specialises in placing Surgeons from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a queston or find out how we can help then please email email@example.com or follow the links to our social media channels.