Lucy Connick is known as being the most un-Cornish Cornish person people have met. Psychology Graduate, Lucy spent more time partying and spending time with her friends over studying, however, she has hung up her party hat to help international doctors relocate to the UK and join the NHS.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
"BDI Resourcing offers just that bit more to the doctors and NHS hospitals we work with. The knowledge of consultants and amount of care offered sets us highly above the rest."
#1 Item on your bucket list
Visit the Maldives.
Q&A with Lucy
1. Who is your hero?
Parents, of course.
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
I had about 100 toy horses, so probably them.
3. Can you play any instruments?
4. What was your childhood nickname?
Little Luce (still is)
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
Crumbs in my bed lol
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
When I was little my first pet was fish but they kept dying and my parents would have to constantly replace them because I was so sad, so I probably had about 20 fish in the end.
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
Hannah Montanna for sure
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Sour cream and chive
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
Not that I’m aware of :(
10. How would your friends describe you?
Caring & fun
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
When I was younger I took part in lots of random sports, one of which being martial arts and actually gained a brown belt
12. What is your favourite quote?
Life if like a box of chocolates – Forest Gump
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Junk food and reality TV… at the same time :/
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Either a Vet or Pop star.. same as every other girl in the class really
Lucy specialises in placing Paediatricians from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a queston or find out how we can help then please email [email protected] or follow the links to our social media channels.