Associate recruitment consultant Luke Caney uses his expertise to ensure that hospitals are given the option of fully qualified anaesthetists whenever there are vacancies or a lack of staff. As well as making sure that doctors moving to the UK and looking for a post as an anaesthetist are helped every step of the way from finding a hospital in their desired location all the way through to finding schools in the area or helping with property searches. Paphos born Luke Caney specialises in anaesthetics and eagerly works towards solving the crisis of lack of doctors in the UK!
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
Working at BDI is an amazing opportunity to help Hospitals that are understaffed fill any vacancies they have, as well as having the satisfaction of helping a doctor find their dream job in the NHS and move their family to the UK.
#1 item on your bucket list
Have a nice holiday in one of the villas that are surrounded by water in Maldives.
1. Who is your hero?
My dog, Cato
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
3. Can you play any instruments?
Sadly, I don’t have a musical note in my body
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
Claustrophobia, can’t stand small spaces
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
My hamster Buddy. Wouldn’t stop biting me
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
10. How would your friends describe you?
No idea, hopefully in a good way
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I have never eaten nutella
12. What is your favourite quote?
"If you’re not first you’re last!" – Ricky Bobby
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
Thailand. (Never been, but it looks like paradise)
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
A nice cold beer after a hard days work
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A professional football player
Luke specialises in placing Radiologists from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a queston or find out how we can help then please email [email protected] or follow the links to our social media channels.