Max is new to the 360 recruitment position, but he is looking forward to a new challenge in a fast growing company. Max loves creating new client contacts and he thinks this role will give him a great opportunity to make some great relationships within the NHS. They say it the NHS is the back bone of the country and Max would love to be a part of it. Max was born in London, but spent most of his life in a sleepy town called Malvern. Max decided to move to Bristol because he loved the city then came across the world of recruitment and feels very lucky to have found BDI Resourcing to help him grow within the sector.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
“If you asked me even a year ago what I would be doing I would have never guessed I would be working in recruitment, I am really looking forward to growing within the sector and I know that BDI Resourcing will help me along the way"
#1 item on your bucket list
Work in Australia
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
3. Can you play any instruments?
Learning to play the saxophone
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
Scared of fussy eaters
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
Gordon the Gecko, never did anything!
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Sour Cream and Chive
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
No, but I got my first valentines day card this year, aged 21
10. How would your friends describe you?
Lively and opinionated
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
That I am a self-proclaimed chef
12. What is your favourite quote?
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” - Oscar Wilde
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
The Malvern Hills
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
and Jack Johnson
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A chef or a DJ
Max specialises in placing Anaesthetists from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a question or find out how we can help then please email [email protected] or follow the links to our social media channels.