Meghan is an Associate Recruitment Consultant specialising in Paediatrics. Meghan grew up in South London and moved a small village in Stroud as a teenager. She then moved to Bristol for university and studied Sociology. It was then she developed a keen interest in social structures and inequalities throughout the UK. Having previously worked in a busy NHS General Practice, Meghan became aware of the severe staff shortages within the NHS. She became passionate about trying to help solve this problem within the NHS and now works to fill medical vacancies with highly skilled overseas doctors.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
"I love working for BDI as I know that the work we do everyday is actively providing a great solution to a very real problem within the NHS."
#1 Item on your bucket list
A road trip through the USA.
Q&A with Meghan
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
3. Can you play any instruments?
I tried to learn violin but I was so bad the teacher told me it wasn’t for me.
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias.
6.What was the worst pet you have ever had?
7. What was your favourite TV programme growing up?
Kennan and Kell.
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
10. How would you friends describe you?
Probably a bit weird.
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I travelled India for 2 months.
12. What is your favourite quote?
Gotta squeeze the juice out the lemon.
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Meghan specialises in placing Paediatricians from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a question or find out how we can help then please email [email protected] or follow the links to our social media channels.