Executive Recruitment Consultant
Business graduate and Executive Recruitment Consultant Nimrit Dhillon uses his market knowledge and ambition to be the best at what he does to assist International Doctors and Nurses move to work in the NHS. Scottish born Nimrit, ensures he tailors his search to help the journey for our candidates as smooth as possible and to prevent any surprises. Outside of work, Nimrit believes himself to be a bit of ‘joker’ and always looking to bring laughter and smiles to his friends and family. Nimrit is also a keen cricketer, considering himself the ‘next Virat Kholi, but with a better beard.’
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
“Having work with the Directors of BDI Resourcing for many years now, I can sincerely say this is a really ambitious company with a real ‘family’ kind of culture. Everyone here is working together to ensure we remain the best at what we do and most importantly we keep providing the world class service.”
#1 item on your bucket list
To Canoe the Congo and the Amazon River
1. Who is your hero?
Sir Alex Ferguson
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
A cricket ball
3. Can you play any instruments?
4. What was your childhood nickname?
Nimi (still my current nickname)
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
A gold fish I won at a fair
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
Kenan and Kel
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
Yes, R Kelly – Worlds Greatest
10. How would your friends describe you?
Funny, Happy and an unhealthy obsession with ‘Paul Pogba’
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I can speak 3 different languages
12. What is your favourite quote?
“Doubt kills more dreams than failure will”
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
The 6, Glasgow or Vegas
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
“The sweet taste of a cold pint on a Friday after work
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Nimrit specialises in placing Surgeons from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a queston or find out how we can help then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the links to our social media channels.