Associate Recruitment Consultant Olivia Loizides specialises in placing overseas Obstetricians and Gynaecologists into the NHS. Portsmouth-born Olivia has always had an interest in health care, taking every health module available during her environmental degree, and participating in projects mapping the geographies of the health in the UK and creating maps from aerial imagery to improve emergency service access to rural areas in Sudan. When not at work Olivia can be found cooking, or making the most of Bristol’s night life.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
"Working at BDI Resourcing is rewarding because you know that the work you do every day helps provide the NHS with skilled doctors, as well as helping overseas doctors get settled into a new job and life in the UK."
#1 Item on your bucket list
To go to New Zealand.
Q&A with Olivia.
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
3. Can you play any instruments?
Nope, I can barely clap in time!
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
I’m terrified of heights!
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
A hamster (Fudge) that bit me all the time ☹
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Sour cream and chive
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
Not that I’m aware of
10. How would your friends describe you?
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I have 6 nieces and a nephew
12. What is your favourite quote?
“Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end”
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
Absolutely anywhere by the sea
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Yorkshire puddings, I could probably eat them for every meal…
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Olivia specialises in placing Obstetricians and Gynaecologists from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a queston or find out how we can help then please email [email protected] or follow the links to our social media channels.