Director and Art Aficionado Ryan Halliday uses his medical recruitment expertise to ensure that as a company we continue to offer our doctors and nurses the best service in our industry. Ryan is passionate about ensuring that all NHS services have access to the very best international staff available to them, when they need them most. Scottish born Ryan graduated with a Law Degree from the University of Aberdeen, but felt that the world needed more healthcare recruiters instead.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
"Seeing the business grow from where we began to where we are now has been so rewarding. It wouldn’t have been possible without ever single member of our amazing team. It gives me so much pride to see on a day to day basis the hard work and dedication that goes into supporting both our doctors and NHS Clients. I wouldn’t change it for the world."
#1 Item on your bucket list
To set up a Blind Cat Sanctuary or to play at Ibrox Stadium.
Q&A with Ryan
1. Who is your hero?
Alexander Graham Bell (Scottish Inventor)
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
3. Can you play any instruments?
Recorder at High School – very rock n roll
4. What was your childhood nickname?
Fortunately nothing really rhymes with Ryan so escaped that mental anguish.
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
Terrified of Baked Beans.
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
The worst and best one, My cat Mittens and her bladder problems in her formative years.
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
Batman (The original from the 60’s)
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
10. How would your friends describe you?
Tall, Dark and extremely Handsome
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I was once questioned by an ex-PM’s police protection officer.
12. What is your favourite quote?
“Whit’s fur ye’ll no go by ye!”– What’s meant for you won’t pass you by
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
The odd tipple.
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A Recruitment Consultant/Lawyer
Ryan specialises in placing Paediatricians from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a queston or find out how we can help then please email [email protected] or follow the links to our social media channels.