Social Media Executive
Although she is still waiting for her letter to Hogwarts, until that day comes, Samantha is happy to be using the skills she gained from her degree in Drama to be creating helpful and informative content for BDI’s social media.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
"I most enjoy the friendly and supportive environment. There is a real sense that everyone is very passionate about helping international doctors and making a difference, it feels like we’re all working towards the same goal."
#1 Item on your bucket list
To write a novel.
Q&A with Samantha
1. Who is your hero?
My mum, she’s the strongest person I know.
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
An art set that I received for Christmas one year.
3. Can you play any instruments?
I can play a few of them, badly.
4. What was your childhood nickname?
I don’t think I had one.
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
Elevators. People think I’m healthy because I take the stairs, but no, I’m just scared of elevators.
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
All of my pets were great, I’m not sure that they would say the same about me.
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
Sailor Moon, I was an anime nerd.
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Paprika. Fun fact, they’re vegan. I’m not, but they are.
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
No, but one of my friends did serenade me and try to propose to me when we were nine. It didn’t work out.
10. How would your friends describe you?
Creative, quirky, funny on occasion.
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I did boxing for a month once.
12. What is your favourite quote?
“We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” – Walt Disney
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
I’d like to say something amazing like Venice…but no, the Harry Potter studios.
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Also the Harry Potter studios.
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A vet, or an actor. Two very similar things.