Executive Recruitment Consultant
Athlete, maverick and Executive Paediatric Recruitment Specialist Sebastian Evans carries the ambitious values of BDI Resourcing forward in his day to day work. If Sebastian isn’t supporting Paediatric doctors to find a position in the NHS, you can find him in some sort of fitness establishment or contrastingly, a swanky bar. Ironically, for most of Sebastian’s time at Nottingham Trent University he was actually on the football field or in a swanky bar, so not much has changed over the years.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
“The best thing about working at BDI Resourcing is that I leave happy at the end of every day. Not only do we support and add value to the NHS and all of our doctors that we work with, but I have a great time doing it with my colleagues and there is a real family vibe to office life”.
#1 item on your bucket list
To see a Polar Bear in its natural habitat in either the Artic or Alaska.
1. Who is your hero?
Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
3. Can you play any instruments?
4. What was your childhood nickname?
Evs or Sevans
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
Imaginary pet dog when I was 5, he used to run away all the time
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
My Wife and Kids
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
10. How would your friends describe you?
Outgoing, positive and reliable
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I only get 4 to 5 hours sleep a night
12. What is your favourite quote?
"If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything"
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Cheese, I love cheese
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Sebastian specialises in placing Paediatricians from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a queston or find out how we can help then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the links to our social media channels.