Associate Recruitment Consultant
Phone: +44 0117 422 1012
Sophie is an Associate Recruitment Consultant specialising in A&E. Growing up in Cornwall and Devon, Sophie always wanted to move to busy Bristol and make a career for herself. While her journey of recruitment has just begun, in her spare time she is a budding social media influencer within the beauty and fashion industry!
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
"I love the idea of being able to do my bit to help the NHS. BDI seemed like a great, friendly company to start my career in recruitment and I look forward to this new adventure in my life!"
#1 Item on your bucket list
Go to Orlando, Florida
Q&A with Lucy
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
3. Can you play any instruments?
I used to play flute when I was younger but quickly gave it up for something less lame
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
Snakes. But I wouldn’t say that is strange because who even likes Snakes…
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
All my actual pets have been lovely but my mum rented a horse once and it ended in the saddle slipping and going right underneath the horse, me falling off and getting trodden on by that said horse.. Safe to say I was not ‘getting back up on that horse’ anytime soon.
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Sour cream and chive
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
I think a boyfriend back In Secondary did, can’t remember if it was any good or not though…
10. How would your friends describe you?
Friendly and Caring
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I do fashion and beauty blogging.
12. What is your favourite quote?
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken – Oscar Wilde.
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
RuPauls Drag Race.
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Sophie specialises in placing A&E doctors from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a queston or find out how we can help then please email [email protected] or follow the links to our social media channels.