A pro-whistler and bad joke teller, Tom Calver is one of the Directors of the business. He is responsible for ensuring our candidates, clients and staff have everything they need in order to make their work with BDI Resourcing a success. Tom is often on visiting our many clients or exploring new ways that the BDI Team can help as many people as possible! Although Tom has a Psychology degree from the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, he still struggles to understand exactly what his wife wants.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
“I love everything about BDI Resourcing; what it embodies, the fun we have, the people who work here and the difference we are making the NHS. It’s everything we wanted it to be when we decided to set up the business.”
#1 item on your bucket list
Go -skiing for a week in Canada
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
3. Can you play any instruments?
Yes, I can play the guitar (badly)
4. What was your childhood nickname?
Gabbs or Gabbott
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
I’m afraid of rollercoasters
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
A goldfish called Kevin
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
Don’t think so!
10. How would your friends describe you?
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I have an Irish passport
12. What is your favourite quote?
"Today, you are you! That is truer than true! There is no alive who is you-er than you! - Dr Seuss
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Director of a recruitment company
Tom specialises in placing Psychiatrists from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a question or find out how we can help then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the links to our social media channels.