Born and bred down the road in Weston-Super-Mare, Tyler has recently moved to Bristol. Brand new to recruitment and excited to start his new career, Personal Trainer and Salesman, Tyler is looking to bring value to BDI Resourcing with his social and sales skills that he has gained over the years working in the Fitness and Motor Industry. If not at work Tyler would most likely be found at the local gym.
What do you like about working for BDI Resourcing?
“BDI Resourcing is a company with great values and morals, great group of people and someone you can be proud to work for"
#1 item on your bucket list
Go Travelling around Thailand and Australia.
Q&A with Tyler
1. Who is your hero?
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
Whatever one my brother was playing with
3. Can you play any instruments?
I can whistle really loud if that counts for anything
4. What was your childhood nickname?
Ty, really original.
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
Terrified of the sea
6. What was the worst pet you have ever had?
My sea monkeys
7. What was your favourite tv programme growing up?
Dragon ball z
8. What is your favourite flavour of Pringles?
Salt and vinegar
9. Has anyone ever written a song or poem about you?
Not that I know of
10. How would your friends describe you?
Caring, loose, unbelievably handsome oh and humble
11. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I was a semi-professional gamer
12. What is your favourite quote?
“The road to nowhere is paved with excuses” – Mark Bell
13. What is your favourite place in the world?
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Tyler specialises in placing Anaesthetists from around the world into the NHS. If you would like to ask a queston or find out how we can help then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the links to our social media channels.