Latest Blog

Cost of Relocating to the UK for IMGs

By Daniel Platts
January 30, 2023

NHS relocation packages offer financial support to international medical graduates embarking on the big move to the UK. The question is... More info

Relocation Packages and Relocation Support

By Lili Hulme
November 15, 2022

When relocating as an IMG to the NHS, relocation packages and relocation support are not to be confused... More info

The 2022 Guide to Securing an NHS Job

By Gabrielle Richardson
November 01, 2022

We originally posted this blog about securing an NHS job in 2020 and it was so popular that we thought we would update it for 2022... More info

Understanding DBS checks

By Fern Tithecott
October 25, 2022

Before you can start your NHS post, it is a UK legal requirement for you to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check... More info

Why short-term accommodation is necessary when relocating to the UK

By Fern Tithecott
July 15, 2022

Applying for positions, attending NHS interviews and then getting an offer! All of these stages can be overwhelming as well as exciting... More info

Six UK Household Bills You Need to Be Aware Of

By Fern Tithecott
August 04, 2021

On arrival to the UK, most Doctors will tend to use Air BnB for the initial period of both isolation and settling in... More info

Journey to the UK - Nandita Ghosal (Part 1)

By Alice Howe
May 19, 2021

What made you want to work with the NHS? The NHS is considered one of the best healthcare systems in the world which not only gives tremendous job... More info

Transferring money Abroad from the UK

By Alice Howe
July 29, 2020

Once you are settled in your new home and job, you may wish to send money back to your home country to help care for relatives or as a gift... More info

How do I Rent a Property in the UK?

By Samantha Joubert
October 28, 2019

One of the most important steps in your journey when relocating to the UK will be finding long term accommodation for yourself and your family... More info

London Weighting

By Gabrielle Richardson
October 15, 2019

What is London weighting? London weighting is an allowance paid to a range of key workers in London, including NHS employees, civil servants... More info

Can I bring my pet with me to the UK?

By Gabrielle Richardson
September 18, 2019

You can enter or return to the UK with your pet cat or dog if it meets the following criteria... More info

Bringing goods into the UK: Customs Allowances

By Gabrielle Richardson
September 09, 2019

Each country has a duty to protect its citizens from drugs, firearms and other harmful goods and to stop smugglers evading taxes. Therefore... More info

error: Content is protected !!